Our goal is to get you back to your sport as quick as possible
Strength and Conditioning
Injury Prevention Training
In order to get you back in action, we start by doing a thorough examination that includes postural, biomechanical, neurological and functional examinations that will help pinpoint exactly where the trouble issues are along with the imbalances.
With sports, not only do injuries occur with the spine, but most are extremity injuries which include things like sprained ankles, rotator cuff injuries, hip weaknesses and injuries, knee injuries, wrists, tennis elbow, and many other problems. Not all chiropractors are efficient with these extremity problems. At Speer Chiropractic, Dr. Brett Speer has a lot of background with working on top-level professional athletes on these issues. We will use these same techniques that have helped the professional athletes get back to the field as quickly as possible here in Little Falls.
Speer Chiropractic’s Integrative Treatments Include:
- Chiropractic, orthopedic, functional, physical and neurological exams
- Differential diagnosis
- Specific chiropractic adjustments and mobilizations
- Neuromuscular and proprioceptive evaluation
- Individualized athletic evaluation and instructions
- Physical rehabilitation care at the clinic and take home
- Myofascial therapy
- Soft tissue mobilization techniques
- Medical referral service